San Francisco Fisherman's WharfFisherman's Wharf is a fun and lively area of the San Francisco waterfront with several piers full of shops, restaurants and attractions to explore. Iconic experience at Fisherman's Wharf include mingling with the gang of sea lions on Pier 39, relishing a thick, creamy bowl of clam chowder with San Francisco's signature sourdough bread, and savoring a giant ice cream sundae at Ghirardelli Square.
Events -Fourth of July fireworks, Fleet Week air shows, Floating Films, boat rides, happy hours & more
- Savor a rich, creamy bread bowl of clam chowder
- Watch sea lions frolic on Pier 39
- Enjoy a glass of California wine and peaceful views of the Bay
- Shop for souvenirs and sundries
- Order a giant ice cream sundae in Ghirardelli Square